1) I forgot my Username and Password.
Click on the "forgot password" link (Infint-i™, Version 1.0 only) and
enter the correct answer for your security question.
1) I can't hear the audio, there is no sound.
Verify that the sound is turned on and adjust the volume (increase) on the player.
Go to the "Control Panel" and adjust your computer settings by clicking
on "Hardware and Sound." Next, click on "Adjust system volume"
to your desired speaker volume level.
1) I can't find the training videos. (Infinit-i™, Version 1.0 only)
Make sure you are on the "Welcome" page. The page displays
Welcome and your name. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Classroom"
2) I can't view the training videos.
Microsoft® Silverlight™ is not installed. You can download a
free copy of Silverlight here:
3) I can't view the training videos and only see a black screen.
The most likely cause is that Microsoft Silverlight was recently
installed and your system is not acknowledging it until you perform a reboot of
your computer. Restart your computer and any new programs that were recently installed
Silverlight will be recognized by your computer.
1) The tests are not appearing after I have completed watching the video. (Infinit-i™,
Version 1.0 only)
The most likely cause is that you are not using Microsoft Internet
Explorer™ as your web browser.
2) My answers are not changing on the test even after I retake the test.
Your web browser is caching the data. You can resolve this by
deleting your browsing history and setting the browsing history to check for newer
versions every time you visit the web page.
3) The answers are not changing on the test even after retaking.
The answers on the sheet are the correct answers, not the answers
4) The tests are not appearing after the video is completed.
Check to verify that you are in the classroom and not in the
1) Assignments are not dropping from classroom view when completed (Infinit-i,
Version 2.0 only).
The web browser is caching. You can resolve this by deleting
the browsing history and setting the browsing history to check for newer versions
every time you visit the webpage.